Tuesday, December 30, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!   

(Ok for those checking in before Jan 1 it's not quite Happy New Year but pretend)  :-)  


I have lots of news to share from Close To My Heart for take a few minutes to catch up for January.  


Newsletters

1.  All of you should have received an email from Close To My Heart asking you to verify your email address in order to continue to receive the monthly newsletter.  Be sure to check your junk mail to see if it got stuck in there and then click to verify.  This will allow you to receive the latest news from CTMH, including monthly specials.   

2.  The CTMH newsletters will be changing and I don't yet know exactly what they are going to look like.  To ensure I keep all of my customers informed I am going to be sending out a monthly newsletter through my Google Group.  I will post the information here in the Newsletter Blog as well.  You can bookmark this site so you have all the information easily accessible.  

January Specials

To start the year off right January will have TWO specials!!!  

 National Papercrafting Month

Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Close To My Heart with the Noted paper kit. Purchase $50 in CTMH products and for $5 you can get the Noted paper kit.  For an additional $5 you can get the Kraft Mini Alubm with your paper kit.  The kit is a fun way to celebrate 2015.  You can put together a mini album of the things you love the most , your accomplishments and many other highlights in 2015.  You can decorate with the included stamp set and foil stickers.  After your album is complete you can seal the album shut with a large foil seal and set it aside to be open several years from now....a fun 
time capsule!!  

Don't want to make the mini album, no problem!  The paper is fabulous for making some great scrapbook layouts!  The foil stickers and stamp set will make for great embellishments.  

The kit includes: 
1 – My Acyrlix® Year >> Noted Stamp Set (C-size) 

2 – Year >> Noted B&T DuosTM Papers 
1 – Light Blue Cardstock Sheet 
1 – Light Pink Cardstock Sheet
2 – White Daisy Cardstock Sheets 

1 – Golden Foil Sticker Sheet 
1 – My CreationsTM Kraft Mini Album (optional)
Featured colors: White Daisy, light blue, light green, light pink, light yellow


Bonus Hostess Rewards in January

In January only Hostesses will get an additional $30 for each hostess benefit section once your party reaches $350.  To spread the wealth to all my customers I will be giving away the hostess rewards during January!  Everyone ordering in January will get their name in a drawing for hostess rewards.  With the increase of $30 everyone will get more free items!  Be sure to let me know what you'd like to order in January so you can earn free stuff!

Email me today!  k.orear@sbcglobal.net

 










January/February Play with Paper Workshops

Join us for a couple of hours to make cards or a 2-page layout. 
Cards - $5
Layout - $8

RSVP to reserve your spot.  

January 11 @ 2:30
February 15 @ 2:30

Creatively Yours,
Kim O'Rear
k.orear@sbcglobal.net
http://kimorear.ctmh.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment